Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I can smell your jealousy from here

The undercarriage is PRISTINE. Just rockerpanels, door edges and fender edges are rusted.

Did a guy looking for an EA81 for aircraft purposes contact you? I sent some guy my dad knows on here, and he said he found an engine in Tazewell.

Better now that you edited their positions, lol.

I don't know why it does that, but it sure is annoying.

As a matter of fact, I prefer to just put img tags around an address, instead of writing a post with all these huge pics in my way.

I don't know why it does that, but it sure is annoying.

As a matter of fact, I prefer to just put img tags around an address, instead of writing a post with all these huge pics in my way.

An example of ignorance being bliss.. I haven't figured out any other way of including images yet. It doesn't bother me that much, although it would ne nice to have thumbnails in my posts sometimes.. but whatever. One day I might get motivated enough to learn all that. maybe.

It passed inspection.

I think I may have to replace the clutch. When you shift, it can take a second or two to fully engage. If I get stuck in stop and go traffic anywhere, it'll kill it.

• 3 months later...