Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Last PRG rallycross of 2006---Oct. 15th.

put me down as a maybe on the breakfast, I would need to leave my place at about 5:00 to be there by 7:00
Yea, that's about right; I need to leave home at 5:15 to get there by 7am. I just don't like to rush breakfast and it gets enough calories into my system for a good run on times.

If I get the 96 running (darn cooling sensor problem), I might run down for the last event of 2006 (spectator only).
If you can meet me somewhere along the way, you're welcome to ride down with me if you like. Heck, you might even want to run my car just for grins.

If you can meet me somewhere along the way, you're welcome to ride down with me if you like. Heck, you might even want to run my car just for grins.
Thanks for the offer, but I need to get my car back on the road, if it isn't fixed on Saturday, I'll still be working on it on Sunday.

while i do feel bad about the families plight, this means i have a shot at attending a non local event
Depending on when it is, if you need a place to "crash" before heading home we'd have room for you here (Bothell, WA) for one night. Worst case, you'd have to sleep in our RV.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadly, the last PRG event that was post-phoned recently, is now officially cancelled. I understand it was a family emergency that caused the post-phonement and I'm not surprised to hear that it will not be put on this year. A full schedule of 8 events next year looks like it is in the planning stages. So I guess the last rallycross event of the year in this area will be at Subiefest. More details could be had at http://www.subiefest.com/. That should be a fine course design since it will be put on by Paul Eklund.

Word has it that the event will be held in the same corner the original NWR event was held in 2004. Pretty rough unless some work has been done there by the track prior to this. We'll see as I will be there. Chances are the Brat will be making another appearance as I don't want to wreck the Impreza. But, the skid plate should be strong enough to handle it. We'll see.