Ultimate Subaru Message Board

i broke my ru and need help

Subaru_Mechanic

what exactly is broken about your radiator? and how?

the weekend is not exactly the best time to call around looking for car parts; I'll bet your luck will change when the new week starts.

Also, this thread will probably get moved to Classifieds >>> Wanted, just so you know why if/when it disappears.

i would just get core measurement. And make sure your in and out are right and any other connections. Go to an NAPA and find one that will work. They should should have soemthing that will work. Be nice though. It'll be some time. MAke sure you tell them exactly what you intend to do.

heres the thing i wored at a wrecking yard until last week. so i know how to find parts. i just keep gettin the run around. and i think i found a guy who is gonna help me out, man i didnt think anyone would respond 'thanks:) ' all i need now is front axels and what ever else it is that jolting when i give it gas.

other then that its powerful it pulled my honda from the side (lol) and two 1980's toyotas one with a nice lift (8 inch or so) thanks again.

heres the thing i wored at a wrecking yard until last week. so i know how to find parts. i just keep gettin the run around. and i think i found a guy who is gonna help me out, man i didnt think anyone would respond 'thanks:) ' all i need now is front axels and what ever else it is that jolting when i give it gas.

other then that its powerful it pulled my honda from the side (lol) and two 1980's toyotas one with a nice lift (8 inch or so) thanks again.

you can use axles from an EA81 as well. They're a half an inch longer then the EA71 axles so they will work for a gen 1, just not gen 1 axles in a gen 2.