Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pick and Pull / Dallas TX

Hey TX guys:

Was at Pick and Pull Dallas (loop 12) and found a beautiful 93 Loyale with 70K on it. The engine looks perfect and still has that new "shine" to it! It's intact! Great interior, (Gray) I think it's burgundy in color. It's a 4 door.

There are also numerous decent Legacys from 90-94, one 95 AWD wagon, one 83 wagon, 4 or 5 Imprezas. (Mostly 1.8/FWD). 1 or 2 Turbo Loyale wagons 4WDs and a few other decent Loyales.

Todd

Well, there is a 80s wagon at that pick and pull. It will have some stuff for you.

You can use many parts from 1980-1985 cars, wagons and sedans. The BRAT you have is from 1982-1987. (Gen 2) Gen 1 was 77-81 and very few parts interchange between generations, with the exception of some small mechanical parts.

Feel free to email or call me. I always like helping the few local guys here!

Todd

I don't know if they'll have anything you're looking for, but I just picked up a dual-range five speed from these folks for $75 (already pulled and on the shelf). The tranny came out of an '87 wagon, so they may have other mid-eighties Subaru stuff. The yard is in Fort Worth.

Check out:

http://www.actionautorecycling.com/

Mostly I need cosmetic stuff right now. I am missing the pasenger side handle for the window. And I need the parts that fit around the gear shift. I bought it needing a clutch kit put in. I am getting that this week. The guy who had it started on the swap, but only took the stuff loose around the shifter. I also need the ever elusive tailgate crome.

Mostly I need cosmetic stuff right now. I am missing the pasenger side handle for the window. And I need the parts that fit around the gear shift. I bought it needing a clutch kit put in. I am getting that this week. The guy who had it started on the swap, but only took the stuff loose around the shifter. I also need the ever elusive tailgate crome.

Short of the tailgate chrome, I may know someone in Denton that can help. He's on the boards, but has only posted like twice in the past 4 years. Good luck on the tailgate chrome:grin: