Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone close to MHT airport, in NH?

If it were any weekend but this one... I'm cooking for 50 people for my Halloween party on Saturday and can't get away.

Post this over at NASIOC in the NESIC forum. There are a lot of members in that area.

If your here on Saturday, come on down (about an hour away), you'll be well fed!

Hey, Larry, if you don't find a ride from one of the "Board Samaritans," I seem to remember that in that part of the world a lot of inter-city mass transit is provided by private bus companies. I went to school at UMASS (in western MA) and found it pretty easy to get around most of new england via bus. Trouble is, that was so long ago that I don't remember the name of the bus company, nor do I know if they would still be in business!

Anyway, they were much cheaper than taxis.

Hey, Larry, if you don't find a ride from one of the "Board Samaritans," I seem to remember that in that part of the world a lot of inter-city mass transit is provided by private bus companies. I went to school at UMASS (in western MA) and found it pretty easy to get around most of new england via bus. Trouble is, that was so long ago that I don't remember the name of the bus company, nor do I know if they would still be in business!

Anyway, they were much cheaper than taxis.

Follow-up -- Vermont Transit Lines has a run from Manchester Airport to Nashua as part of their Montreal-Boston service. That plus a short taxi once you get to Nashua might work for you. http://www.vermonttransit.com/

The dealer is trying to work things out. The Ebay Manager, Jason was goint to drop the car for me at MHT, but then the owner put the brakes on that Idea. Now I have to wait overnight, 12 hours of drive time lost.

The dealer closes at 6 and I do not land until 6:45pm

From NASIOC I have a possible ride and links to local transport so I can get to the dealer. Then its just the 2000 mile trip home. Lifes a trip, enjoy the time you have :>)

Thanks to All, Larry