Ultimate Subaru Message Board

wheel question...a dumb one...

ok here is the deal....I am going to hook up a board member with my snow tires/wheels off of the 83 GL and they are going to put them on say a 92 loyale. Will the wheels fit from one car to another. I remember something about brakes hitting but ??????? FWIW, the 92 in question is a 2wd car and the 83 is a beautiful black car with really low miles on it....and yes I realize i am just rambling right now but i am having withdraw from not driving that really nice black 83 GL. (shhhh its sleeping for the winter already :headbang: )

And just b/c it is my thread and I am in a strange mood...I am going to make my post eleventybillion times better with a few naners... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks john....I just had a bright idea....there is a loyale sedan FS at a car lot about 2 miles from here. I might have to take an extended test drive. :grin:

But if that doesn't work out....I might take you up on that. :headbang:

cool, just gimme a ring or send me a pm if you want help.

Hey Matt..Since Bucky is the 92 Loyale in question its really not a big deal...I happen to have a tire guy who will swap the rims super cheap!...Will just give me another reason to come back home to PA to Harrys U Pull it to swipe a couple more rims.. If I wait a couple more weeks I may be looking for XT6 parts and I happen to know where there is a couple.;) ;) ..You still the man Matt and I still want them...and dont forget..sometime I soon I should have my EA81 back again:banana: :banana: :banana: