Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Stolen Loyale in Seattle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 PopsicleMud

PopsicleMud

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Burien

Posted 05 November 2006 - 04:36 PM

I just went out my front door about an hour ago to find that my Loyale is missing. :mad:

I'm waiting for the police to come take a report.

I don't have much hope that anyone from the board will see it, but here are some pictures.
...and there's another picture here.
The license plate is 797 SNL

If you do see it, please call me at (206) 310-9271.

I'm expecting that it will either be found stripped nearby (it was stolen from my house in Burien) or up a logging road, completely trashed.

#2 PopsicleMud

PopsicleMud

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Burien

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:10 PM

I've created a flyer for my Loyale. I mainly put it together for my insurance so I can try to get a decent settlement from them:

#3 PopsicleMud

PopsicleMud

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Burien

Posted 06 November 2006 - 04:16 PM

Sheesh.

I started this thread to ask people to be on the lookout for my car and to call me or the police if they see it.

If that happens, I will be grateful.

If I end up in court because someone took it upon themselves to exact justice upon a car theif in my name, I will not be grateful. I will be very unhappy.

If you see my car, call me or the authorities. Don't attack anyone. I don't care whether you think it's justified or not. I just don't want to be in the middle of a legal battle because of it.

If you want to debate what's the appropriate amount of violence to inflict upon a car theif, please do it elsewhere.

#4 Qman

Qman

Happiness is... no lag!!

• 11,119 posts
  • Sumner

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:30 PM

If you see Dave's car let him or the local law enforcement know.

This is not the place to discuss half-baked idea's about getting him or beating, etc.

This is the second time in as many days that I have had to state these same things. I don't want to do it again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users