Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Stolen Loyale in Seattle

I just went out my front door about an hour ago to find that my Loyale is missing. :mad:

I'm waiting for the police to come take a report.

I don't have much hope that anyone from the board will see it, but here are some pictures.

...and there's another picture here.

The license plate is 797 SNL

If you do see it, please call me at (206) 310-9271.

I'm expecting that it will either be found stripped nearby (it was stolen from my house in Burien) or up a logging road, completely trashed.

Sheesh.

I started this thread to ask people to be on the lookout for my car and to call me or the police if they see it.

If that happens, I will be grateful.

If I end up in court because someone took it upon themselves to exact justice upon a car theif in my name, I will not be grateful. I will be very unhappy.

If you see my car, call me or the authorities. Don't attack anyone. I don't care whether you think it's justified or not. I just don't want to be in the middle of a legal battle because of it.

If you want to debate what's the appropriate amount of violence to inflict upon a car theif, please do it elsewhere.

If you see Dave's car let him or the local law enforcement know.

This is not the place to discuss half-baked idea's about getting him or beating, etc.

This is the second time in as many days that I have had to state these same things. I don't want to do it again.