Ultimate Subaru Message Board

new to USMB

Welcome to the board!

My favorite spot is the older generation forum, Shuuuuu! (these people are nuts!...... Don't tell them I told you.)

The newer Subaru forum may have answers to your Subie Questions and they're not quite as whacky.

Glenn,

82 Hatch, well it use to be.....:temper:

01 Forester, still is.............:burnout:

Originally posted by Sweet82

Welcome to the board!

My favorite spot is the older generation forum, Shuuuuu! (these people are nuts!...... Don't tell them I told you.)

tell me about it....:D

welcome to the board. this is the most comprehensive collaboration of collective subaru information anywhere on the internet!

Originally posted by MilesFox

tell me about it....:D

welcome to the board. this is the most comprehensive collaboration of collective subaru information anywhere on the internet!

Welcome,

Believe us, if it could be done, good or bad, someone on the board has done it. We aren't are uppity and stupid like some of those other subaru boards. :headbang:

Keith

Welcome fellow New Englander.

Can you answer one question for me?

What the hell were they smoking when they put the World Series emblem on the ground behind home plate BEFORE they lost the last game to the Yankees????Sorry bud,I'm a Yankees fan.Good to have you here anyways.Cheers

WOW! All of your are awesome! Thanks for the warm welcome! Yes I have read some of the old subbie post, and they are an interesting bunch, aren't they? Love that lift kit someone added to a GL. Awesome! :)

This is technically the second Legacy I've owned. I bought a '93 legacy AWD 2+ years ago as a winter car and had it for 2 weeks. I gave it to my sister in college in Ithaca who really needed a car to get around in their snowy winters! I knew I did well for she now has over 230K on the car and it's still going strong! I was quite shocked at how it handles the curves, it being a wagon and all. The car we just bought is a 2001 Outback 2.5L with the Automatic (I really wanted the manual, but my gf only drives automatics)

moosens:

I'm not sure what was up with the world series banner in Fenway. That's okay you are a Yankees fan, we can't all be perfect! :brow: (I'm originally from New York, btw, lets go mets!)

MaroonDuneDoom:

Yes, I've had the nick name for a long time, and it has multiple meanings one of which is the band Journey :) I like Journey in a "The 80's Strikes Back enjoy fondly but make fun at the same time" of sort of way. :) when I was a kid and heard lovin' touchin' squeezin' for the first time, that someone could get away with singing na na na na na na and get away with it! :)

Thanks again, everyone for the warm welcome! We pick up the car next week and I can't wait to take it on our first ski trip of the season! :)

Heres one question for you? Has any done any mods to a 2000+ Legacy/Outback?

:brow: