Ultimate Subaru Message Board

my new ride

I have some pugs, and I think with low profile tires it wouldn't rub so much... but with the way I drive they would rub. I was thinking about finding some nice hub-caps and customizing them like Bucky92 did... those hub-caps look good. maybe a red and black instead of white and black combo for my car.

i'm seriously thinking about doing an ej22 swap sometime in the summer. still looking for a wagon cuz i just got the check for my old one. i would really like to find out where it went and buy it from the jy, lots of new parts on that car. I probably need to do timing belts pretty soon, and it leaks front diff fluid fairly bad... about 1 quart every 2 1/2 weeks. stinks. marks it territory in modesty, oilpump needs a reseal. it's losing coolant as well... maybe those headgaskets are about to let go. I really hope not. gonna buy an ej22 and have it ready and standing by for when the headgaskets do decide to skeedadlle. :grin:

• 4 weeks later...