Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subiefest Rally X thread. Got pix or stories?

Results of the RallyX are up @ http://www.subiesport.com/subiefest/results/rallycross.htm

If Zap had run his car 3 more times, it would have counted. So, someone correct me if I'm wrong, that made my time of 1:21:78 6th fastest of the day:headbang:

Btw, thats not everyone that ran that day. Not by a long shot. Should be at least 100 cars that ran.

The highlighted numbers are your fastest time. That doesn't neccessarily make it the 6th fastest. While it is a very respectable time if you check every score you will see what I mean. A little more seat time and you'll be a competitive player in your class.

I was enjoying the cones way too much. They also did not show the final two passes my car made after Ken block and Jamie Thomas ran.

100 runs maybe but not 100 cars. It is probably one of Pauls largest turnouts.

Somehow I can barely read the results; the bottem half of each line is missing. No, it's not me! Might be my computer. Anyone else have that trouble?

i can read them okay, but you're right the very bottom of each line is missing.

i knocked 30 seconds off in four runs. not too shabby for my second rallyX ever. HAD A BLAST GETTIN SIDEWAYS!!!!!!:headbang:

Somehow I can barely read the results; the bottem half of each line is missing. No, it's not me! Might be my computer. Anyone else have that trouble?
Same problem here, I wonder if the Primative site has them up? Nope just checked, they link to the SubieFest site.

Same problem here, I wonder if the Primative site has them up? Nope just checked, they link to the SubieFest site.
Well, I'm glad it's not just me. Maybe it's a conspiracy to keep us "over 50's" guys in the dark.:eek::rolleyes::lol:

Well, I tried the same access on my older Pentium II computer and got the same flakey display with the bottem of the lines missing. I'll try the laptop next and see if it can "see" the results better.

Same problem with my laptop.

I've got a bunch of pictures from Subiefest, including some great shots of the Rally X.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showgallery.php?cat=934

did i just see the perrin sti with the tribecca engine?! that thing rocks its been my desktop for months and i just love the way it looks. i wish i could have been there to check it out.

I put the results in a little more readable form. Each driver's fastest time is picked out in the right hand column, and the results are sorted by fastest time.
Thank you for modifying the results so I can read them; also for organizing them into a sensible fashion. Results comfirm what I knew before; I've got some serious suspension work to do on the wagon before it will run as well (or better I hope) than my '94 sedan. Kudos to Craig for the great times running what I think was the oldest car in the event...an '84 GL wagon.

I put the results in a little more readable form. Each driver's fastest time is picked out in the right hand column, and the results are sorted by fastest time.
Can I ask a favor? Since rally is usually the total of all stage times, could you have another column for total times for 4 best runs? Thanks.

Thank you for modifying the results so I can read them; also for organizing them into a sensible fashion. Results comfirm what I knew before; I've got some serious suspension work to do on the wagon before it will run as well (or better I hope) than my '94 sedan. Kudos to Craig for the great times running what I think was the oldest car in the event...an '84 GL wagon.

There were a couple of AutoXs there in a 84 wagon that they picked up just before the event. Also my 7th run time is not posted for some reason. I had a 1:23.35 on that run.

There were a couple of AutoXs there in a 84 wagon that they picked up just before the event. Also my 7th run time is not posted for some reason. I had a 1:23.35 on that run.
I was wondering about the six run series when one paid for either 4 runs or 7 runs. Sounds like you might be ready for some engine modifications.

Can I ask a favor? Since rally is usually the total of all stage times, could you have another column for total times for 4 best runs? Thanks.

Sure. The attached PDF has the best four runs sorted out and totaled on the right. The first page is sorted by best total of four runs and the second page is sorted by best single run.

I was going to attach the Excel spreadsheet too, but it's too big.

Subiefest2006RallycrossResults.pdf

Sure. The attached PDF has the best four runs sorted out and totaled on the right. The first page is sorted by best total of four runs and the second page is sorted by best single run.

I was going to attach the Excel spreadsheet too, but it's too big.

You are so good! Thanks very much.:)

:lol: ... "old guy in Red legacy" ... Ed & I must get a couple of special tshirts to wear to next year's events ..... :banana:

When Ed gets the imprezza sorted out ... there will be two of us keeping Ken & Eric looking over their shoulders .... :grin:

And yes Eric did post fastest recorded run time ... :clap: :clap: .... by .1 second ... :grin: with me riding with him too... :grin: ... a fast and fun ride ... 'course Paul accused Ken of being slow with the stop watch on my fastest run ... :D ..

I would have enjoyed seeing Ken Block run the course but after finishing up in a.m. spent the rest of the time exploring and the better part of an hour with one of the USA Subaru team mechanics ... awesome ..

When I got back I heard that Ken & Eric had posted some quicker times later in the day as well ...

I spent some time sorting the posted results in excell as well ... and aw heck ... here's more ...

Best and/or six run totals ... my total time: 474.4 seconds ... Erics 477.6

Best 5 of 6: Eric - 392.5 Charlie - 395.8 Ken 412.0 and Jonathon 413.5 ...

thanks to Ed for pointing the way to this forum which I need to visit more often ... :grin: .. and to Dave for doing a very nice job posting times for everyone ...

It was a fun day ... and I sure look forward to more like it!!!

Charlie :banana: :banana:

:lol: ... "old guy in Red legacy" ... Ed & I must get a couple of special tshirts to wear to next year's events ..... :banana:

When Ed gets the imprezza sorted out ... there will be two of us keeping Ken & Eric looking over their shoulders .... :grin:

And yes Eric did post fastest recorded run time ... :clap: :clap: .... by .1 second ... :grin: with me riding with him too... :grin: ... a fast and fun ride ... 'course Paul accused Ken of being slow with the stop watch on my fastest run ... :D ..

I would have enjoyed seeing Ken Block run the course but after finishing up in a.m. spent the rest of the time exploring and the better part of an hour with one of the USA Subaru team mechanics ... awesome ..

When I got back I heard that Ken & Eric had posted some quicker times later in the day as well ...

I spent some time sorting the posted results in excell as well ... and aw heck ... here's more ...

Best and/or six run totals ... my total time: 474.4 seconds ... Erics 477.6

Best 5 of 6: Eric - 392.5 Charlie - 395.8 Ken 412.0 and Jonathon 413.5 ...

thanks to Ed for pointing the way to this forum which I need to visit more often ... :grin: .. and to Dave for doing a very nice job posting times for everyone ...

It was a fun day ... and I sure look forward to more like it!!!

Charlie :banana: :banana:

Welcome Charlie!!

BTW, the only way to make us look over our shoulders is to move to M4. Otherwise, it is just for fastest time of the day!! lol

I think I may have to finally buy a "new" set of tires also. :eek::brow::slobber:

Ken