Ultimate Subaru Message Board

5/16th nipples for fuel line?

Tosh

I'm in the process of building a fuel rail for my spider manifold (didn't come with one and I can't find anyone with one for sale) so I'm trying to get one built asap but I can't find anyone who sells slip on nipples that fit the 5/16th hose that goes on the injectors. Can anyone help point me in the right direction home depot and lowes was a totall bust. I know someone makes them I found a pic on subarutex's pictures http://www.subarutex.com/gallery/d/280-2/RX_20-_203-14-04_20015.jpg

any help would be great thanks.

Talk to your local auto parts store & explain what you're looking for. You're looking for the store that has the old guys who've been wrenching on cars forever. If the store has a full machine shop attached, that's a good sign.

If they don't have anything, they'll very likely know where to get stuff. I needed to build an adapter for some fuel line, and one of the stores was able to point me to a little hole in the wall pipe supply shop in town that had exactly what I needed.

-=Russ=-

Talk to your local auto parts store & explain what you're looking for. You're looking for the store that has the old guys who've been wrenching on cars forever. If the store has a full machine shop attached, that's a good sign.

If they don't have anything, they'll very likely know where to get stuff. I needed to build an adapter for some fuel line, and one of the stores was able to point me to a little hole in the wall pipe supply shop in town that had exactly what I needed.

-=Russ=-