Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

I'm Back!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LosDiosDeVerde86

LosDiosDeVerde86

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,346 posts
  • Columbus

Posted 21 November 2006 - 09:58 AM

yeah, it's been a while. I'm graduating in december and have been SUPER busy getting my design portfolio ready and everything...havn't had a whole lot of time for the forums.

here's an update on the Green Machine:

it's over 2k miles overdue for an oilchange (though i have been adding quarts as needed.

If i try to put it in drive right after startup when cold it bogs down until i let off the gas.

i have slow leaks in 3 of the 4 tires.

My belts are shredded and starting to whine and squeal.

The CEL keeps coming on with a knock sensor code, then goes away for a week or 2 then comes back on.

I'm fine thanks, how are you?

#2 fnlyfnd

fnlyfnd

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • Buffalo, NY

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:52 AM

graduating takes priority over anything else. good luck w/ everything

#3 unibrook

unibrook

Sube1

• Members
  • 472 posts
  • Boston

Posted 22 November 2006 - 02:21 PM

The slow leaks might be due to chewed up bead. You can have NTW or such pull them off and slap goo around them to seal better against the rim. about $23 per tire should do it. Or just get 4 new tires. Depends how much life is left in them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users