Ultimate Subaru Message Board

94 impreza anyone have any parts?

Guest Meeky Moose

I'll tell you all the story first....

the car belongs to a co-worker where i work. its been hit in the back so it needs some body work and a tail light (no biggy. runs good, awd is fine, trans is good.. it needs the airbags replaced. the lady's daughter hit a building in the front and blew the airbags out.

other than that its a pretty good runnin car. i can prolly pick it up for $100 or so..

since i've never dealt with a newer than gen2 soob, i'll need some tips etc.. is there an abundance of parts for this thing, that i can get ahold of for a decent price.. i figure the car would be a good little car if i fix it myself without dumping tons of money into it....

what do ya'll think?

Guest korrupt66

I have a 93 Impreza and I haven't had the best luck finding parts in my area (NH). I did find a good parts site http://www.car-parts.com I don't know if you used this site before and where you are in the country but for anyone with an Impreza and a credit card I found that this is the way to go. That's if you cant find anything local of course. I also found some people on other sites with parts for sale and trade. www.i-club.com/forums/for...forumid=22 forums.nasioc.com/forums/...forumid=59

Good luck

Korrupt66