Ultimate Subaru Message Board

alabama?

zukiru

i bought roundeye's old rig that came out of Dothan, Alabama. I'm located in Atlanta. Are there any good legal areas that we might be able to go play? I know of a buncha trails up in the N. Ga. mountains...

Do these trails require lift? I kinda wish I knew of somewhere I could get my (stock) Loyale off the pavement somewhere near Greenville, SC.

Do these trails require lift? I kinda wish I knew of somewhere I could get my (stock) Loyale off the pavement somewhere near Greenville, SC.

most of the trails that i've tried so far.. i did it in my stock Outback and i could only go so far.. before having to turn around. it would be great to hit some forestry service fire trails.

would anyone be opposed to a get together sometime?

that'd be awesome to have a southeast meet.... i don't even think that's ever happened before, lol. but i am without a 4x4 roo... but if i could actually get a few days off I would definitely at least show up and possibly ride with somebody if necessary. but i doubt i could even get more than a couple days off in a row

• 2 weeks later...

okay, thought I'd bring this up cuz I am the proud owner of an '87 d/r 5spd DL single range 4wd wagon in nearly mint condition with nearly all of it's service records. bragging aside... who wants to play in the snow up in the mountains one weekend? we'll have to wait for some snow, but i'm sure it'll come around.