Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

alabama?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 zukiru

zukiru

EJ22T

• Members
  • 1,229 posts
  • Oak Grove, AL

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:53 PM

anybody run mountain trails or just dirt roads in Alabama??
could be fun to do a little cross country runin' or juat plain work on subies if anyone's around.

#2 quazar

quazar

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Atlanta

Posted 01 December 2006 - 04:34 AM

i bought roundeye's old rig that came out of Dothan, Alabama. I'm located in Atlanta. Are there any good legal areas that we might be able to go play? I know of a buncha trails up in the N. Ga. mountains...

#3 zukiru

zukiru

EJ22T

• Members
  • 1,229 posts
  • Oak Grove, AL

Posted 01 December 2006 - 11:31 AM

not really no... I was hoping someone else lived here and had some ideas..
that's a nice looking wag you bought for sure!!

#4 msteel

msteel

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Greenville, SC

Posted 03 December 2006 - 09:39 AM

i bought roundeye's old rig that came out of Dothan, Alabama. I'm located in Atlanta. Are there any good legal areas that we might be able to go play? I know of a buncha trails up in the N. Ga. mountains...

Do these trails require lift? I kinda wish I knew of somewhere I could get my (stock) Loyale off the pavement somewhere near Greenville, SC.

#5 quazar

quazar

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Atlanta

Posted 05 December 2006 - 12:28 AM

Do these trails require lift? I kinda wish I knew of somewhere I could get my (stock) Loyale off the pavement somewhere near Greenville, SC.

most of the trails that i've tried so far.. i did it in my stock Outback and i could only go so far.. before having to turn around. it would be great to hit some forestry service fire trails.

would anyone be opposed to a get together sometime?

#6 Subaru_dude

Subaru_dude

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,473 posts
  • Morristown, TN

Posted 05 December 2006 - 05:14 PM

that'd be awesome to have a southeast meet.... i don't even think that's ever happened before, lol. but i am without a 4x4 roo... but if i could actually get a few days off I would definitely at least show up and possibly ride with somebody if necessary. but i doubt i could even get more than a couple days off in a row

#7 Subaru_dude

Subaru_dude

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,473 posts
  • Morristown, TN

Posted 16 December 2006 - 04:58 AM

okay, thought I'd bring this up cuz I am the proud owner of an '87 d/r 5spd DL single range 4wd wagon in nearly mint condition with nearly all of it's service records. bragging aside... who wants to play in the snow up in the mountains one weekend? we'll have to wait for some snow, but i'm sure it'll come around.

#8 quazar

quazar

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Atlanta

Posted 16 December 2006 - 10:33 AM

as long as my work schedule ain't too bad.. i'd be down.

#9 Subaru_dude

Subaru_dude

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,473 posts
  • Morristown, TN

Posted 16 December 2006 - 10:44 AM

sweet. now let's pray for snow. that's about the only thing I'll be able to wheel in cuz I only got single range. got a d/r sitting in the basement though.:banana: :burnout:

#10 Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • SouthEast

Posted 16 December 2006 - 11:29 AM

You missed a great chance to drive off road, last weekend just a few miles from B'ham. We had a great time at the last RallyCross of 06.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users