Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I Hate to do it....81 Brat....She must go

:( :( ok, as much as i really hate to do this, i think it's time to part the old girl out. i got a wagon that needs my attention, and i cant love the old Brat like i should. She will run again after i get the harness back from Russ who is building her a new one. she does have some rust, and a few dents. the front right 1/4 is pretty bad, and she'll need knew seats. i've started getting her rebuilt, but she still needs alot of work. all of the glass is good, and there are alof of good parts. pretty low miles (mid 100k's), and with some work, i think she'd be awesome. otherwise, i'll just part her out to anyone who needs bits and pieces of her :eek::eek::eek: i just want to get a few hundred out to offset what i bought her for. i have the slip and all, so she can be road worthy again.... anyone interested or know someone who is, let me know. feel free to pm me with questions.... thanks :(:(:(