Ultimate Subaru Message Board

i got my first car....guess what it is...

yeah definalty, i needs some new tires pretty quik but thatll be a different thread:grin: but as far as other mods go....i definatly want some more lights...i already got the quads+third eye but i need more:headbang: i got another engine that ill be tearing apart so there is a lot rite there....taking welding classes next semester so custom bumpers,ummmmmm....roof rack,......body mods like paint and fab up some peices of diamond plated aluminum for the doors and under the rear bumper. i was thinkin a full bottom skid plate would be cool.....but heavy...plenty o power tho:headbang: and whatever suggestiond i get from other board members:headbang:

what wheels has it got? Avatar looks like 14" Pugs? Do you get the Toyo M65's over there? My bro just got some Goodyear TG's, I haven't seen them yet but they are suppose to be good. But again, not sure if you get them in the US.

Other wise you can take the Kumho road, but they are pretty hardcore offroaders.

Plans for LSD or welded rear? I'd love a LSD, but welded is just so much cheaper! Should be good to see what you come up with.

Enjoy your ride!

You AUS guys get some cool stuffs, but no Interco :-p

GD

And because we don't get many of their tires everyone seems to say they are crap. I won't comment because I have never driven on them. But I will comment on the stupidity of other austrailans that say they suck, becaue they have never used them either.

I hear a lot of good about them in the US, but I also hear they aren't so good with wear vs the kumho.

And because we don't get many of their tires everyone seems to say they are crap. I won't comment because I have never driven on them. But I will comment on the stupidity of other austrailans that say they suck, becaue they have never used them either.

I hear a lot of good about them in the US, but I also hear they aren't so good with wear vs the kumho.

Oh yeah! They are terrible on wear - often lasting less than 20,000 miles, and the bias ply versions will give you a good excuse to vist the spine doctor, then find a good hearing aid supplier..... but they are unbeatable off-road. They are the only thing that will handle the mud out here on the left coast. I can understand for some of the AUS guys attitude as they may not often see the wet conditions we have here 80% of the year.

The rubber is so damn hard on the bias-ply's that they get flat spots in them when they sit overnight in the cold, and it takes a few miles for the tires to "round out" again. Makes for an interesting wake up call.

GD

what wheels has it got? Avatar looks like 14" Pugs? Do you get the Toyo M65's over there? My bro just got some Goodyear TG's, I haven't seen them yet but they are suppose to be good. But again, not sure if you get them in the US.

Other wise you can take the Kumho road, but they are pretty hardcore offroaders.

Plans for LSD or welded rear? I'd love a LSD, but welded is just so much cheaper! Should be good to see what you come up with.

Enjoy your ride!

they are 15in pugs...i just put them on... it had 14 pug steelies.... but i already have an lsd in the rear....custom 2.25 in exaust too and a lot of others

So where are the pictures?:confused:

damn dude patience, i said i can post picks SOON not now... besides JB said he was gonna get me that software. its not even loadalbe on my comp but ill see what i can do within the next couple of days...damn dude u live in reno come up and wheel with me and u can see it in person:banana:

damn dude patience, i said i can post picks SOON not now... besides JB said he was gonna get me that software. its not even loadalbe on my comp but ill see what i can do within the next couple of days...damn dude u live in reno come up and wheel with me and u can see it in person:banana:

With the new addition to the local "family", we need to take some group pictures..perhaps a mini meet/wrenchfest/photo session soon (just discovered a torn CV boot:mad: )?

Nice rig, Dalton:clap: .

they are 15in pugs...i just put them on... it had 14 pug steelies.... but i already have an lsd in the rear....custom 2.25 in exaust too and a lot of others

Sounds sweet. I love the look of those 15" pug mags, pitty there are none in Austalia. Get some pics, then get some muddy pics :grin::headbang:;)

With the new addition to the local "family", we need to take some group pictures..perhaps a mini meet/wrenchfest/photo session soon (just discovered a torn CV boot:mad: )?

Nice rig, Dalton:clap: .

Good idea Dave. We are gonna have to meet out at Daltons place since he can't drive it on city streets yet! I'll get out the survival kit and make the 1 hour adventure out to your place D. :lol:

Let us know.

Jeremy

man did i have the little adventure today...i just got home from buying a new tool set and needed to come up to my neighbors to upload pics.....my dad says hes gonna fill it up with gas ...cool i thought.....i get outside and here...$%$%$^%*%^@%@&*#$........my dad just poured 5 gallons of diesel into my soob!!!!! so i shut the car off and bust out my new tools and drain about 35$ of fuel out of the tank, fill er up (iwith gas:grin: ) started her up and drove off into the night........yeah that was fun.....im soaked in gas:banana: delayed my pic update a little so it might not be tonite......im all for the mini meet out here....maybe this next week or somethin...got some great wheelin out here:banana: