Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Pictures of my new Mistress

I call her........ The Temptress.........:banana:

Picked her up from the company I work for. They were just going to run her into the ground and.... SCRAP HER OUT :eek: Anyways, 1/2 a pay check later, here she is..... I was planning on bringing her to teh snow today, but by the time i finished a tune up, it was dark... as you can see...I need to wash it and buff her out cuz she's caked with dirt. the only rust is on the push bar!....let me know what you guys think!

S5030049.jpg

S5030047.jpg

S5030046.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Well, if you want a rust free wagon, stick around. i'll probably have to sell her here in a few months, but i want to do some work on her first, mainly the interior. it's not bad, i just have some idea's that i want to try out for future use. (i'm working on one while we speak)... anyways, i mainly bought her to save her from certain death since she's in such good shape. i didnt want her going to the junk yard. anyways, long story short, i'll probably sell her come spring for around what i paid for her, so save up your pocket change!

does that thing say 1600 GL? I thought when you got the GL you automatically got the 1800 (EA81).

Not on the GL 1600 models, never understood that one though

Makes a great rig, i had austins water wagon, which was that car, with a lift and a 5mt and the 2.2, roast all 4 tires in 4wd Hi in second gear rolling