Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lifted 97 Coupe...

dome24

I have been looking for a website to buy those EJ22 borla headers from but can't find one. Were is a good website to get those EJ22 borla headers for my legacy?

Thanks

I got mine on Ebay for $308 shipped to AK!!! in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbeliveable,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BORLA-HEADERS-HighFlow-SUBARU-LEGACY-17183_W0QQitemZ8041922997QQihZ019QQcategoryZ33630QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pete

"rubber side down"

:burnout::burnout:

I got mine on Ebay for $308 shipped to AK!!! in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbeliveable,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BORLA-HEADERS-HighFlow-SUBARU-LEGACY-17183_W0QQitemZ8041922997QQihZ019QQcategoryZ33630QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pete

"rubber side down"

Sweet, but do you think they'll work on my 1990 legacy? What year 2.2l are the same? Is my 1990 EJ22 the same as a 95 or 97?

it will work on your 90 2.2, but not on a 95+ 2.2, different heads... i got mine from renickmotorsports.com... good guys. i paid $250 plus shipping, but price might have gone up some since then....

Yeah but at the bottom of the link page it says its for a 97-04. So that wouldn't work then right?

Yeah but at the bottom of the link page it says its for a 97-04. So that wouldn't work then right?

yea, but I think all 97-04 legacy were 2.5l. it's just the 95+ 2.2 that has single port exhaust. if they're dual port, they'll work....so those should work, as long as his picture is accurate.