Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Junkyard Find

Amazingly, there exists a junkyard in northern Alabama which contains a small cachet of Subies. Almost all of them are EA81's. One beige '80-'81 4WD wagon, a blue '83-84ish Hatch, a beige '81 BRAT, and a grey '82-'84 wagon. There's a Justy, too. I know the beige wagon is a stick, and the Hatch and BRAT are automatics. Anyone in the area looking for EA81 bits?

Dibs on the BRAT's window crank, and the 4WD wagon's driveline. Mebbe the 3rd eye, too. The GLF's getting some toys.

:D

Edit: Supposedly, there's a junkyard in southern Alabama between Birmingham and Wetumpka that has a huge stash of Subies as well. More info to follow, as I can dig it up.

There's a junkyard near Spanish Fork, Utah, that has more than a dozen EA82s, and about half of those are turbo. I've gone there quite a few times to grab parts for my '88 wagon. Of course, both of my Subarus are dead and soon-to-be parted out, so I'll have no shortage of parts for when I replace them with yet another one.