Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Any one have any pictures of lowered EA82's?

I dropped one cheaply. I do not believe much lower was an option:

subeaugust8x6sidekk3.jpg

the front has a air dam 2.5inch (sidewalk hits were ok for the design)

subedropped8x6op7.jpg

subeangledropae2.jpg

It is too bad this car was totalled. It handled like no other soob I have ever driven.

That wagon looks to have the touring roof; it's a couple inches taller than regular wagons.

It would be harder to photoshop the wagon because of the low image resolution (camera phone IMO) than because of the background...

nice looking car still!

hard? Pifft!

lowered_strech_ea82.jpg

I know, bit of a quick job, but ehh..

BTW, I didn't like the look of the car before the photochop, and I still don't. But you asked...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! Thanks, Man!

I didn't like the look of the car before the photochop, and I still don't. But you asked...

No kidding? Wow ... that's tight, if you ask me. The only thing it'd need then would be some 5% window tint, and it'd be JUST my style. But then again, I'm a Beaner, hehe!

That wagon looks to have the touring roof; it's a couple inches taller than regular wagons.

Really? I didn't know they had those options ... what year(s) did they offer that?

The touring roof is really popular here in Australia. In fact my dad has a 85 touring wagon, I got a mate with a 88 touring wagon. But our wreck 87 is just normal.

That picture doesn't show the touring roof very well. I'll see if I can find you a better picture.

check this out

http://www.stationwagon.com/gallery/1989_Subaru_GL.html

The touring roof is really popular here in Australia. In fact my dad has a 85 touring wagon, I got a mate with a 88 touring wagon. But our wreck 87 is just normal.

Ahhhh ... now I think I see it - I was thinking more glass and taller pillars. Yeah - very subtle - almost looks like one of those conversion-van tops made of fiberglass that Ford used to make, just lots less. Looks like they just kinda cut the roof & added that cap ... but yeah - if you look closely at the white guy above, you can make it out.

... I guess we kinda went the opposite direction of "Lowered" didn't we? ... Sorry about that!