Ultimate Subaru Message Board

91 loyale

SoobGoob

ok i just got the exact size its 205/75r14. and i dont want to cut my back fender because you cant replace it like you can the front. i just wanted to get my bigger wheels on for going snowboarding on mt hood. a little more clearance and a more aggressive tread will help me in the snow alot more though i never have had poblems in my beloved soobie :banana:

you'll have to cut a bunch out of the both front and rear. that's about as big as you can go without cutting WITH a lift.

cutting the back isn't any harder than cutting the front....

30" is as big as you can go with a 4" lift. And that involves a lot of bashing in the front wheel wells.

You're going to need to cut the rear at the front edge of the wheel well by the door.

30" is as big as you can go with a 4" lift. And that involves a lot of bashing in the front wheel wells.

yep, that's WITH cutting AND a lift.

I meant 27s are about as much as you can got WITHOUT cutting and WITH a lift...trying to fit them without a lift, would involve quite a bit of cutting.

I had 28s, and had to do some cutting/bashing in the rear, and a bunch in the front.