Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Denver junkyard with Subaru parts?

Can someone recommend a good junkyard in the Denver metro area that has a good selection of parts for late model Subies? I really need to get dedicated snow tires but before I do that I want to get a set of 15" steel wheels from an Impreza or Forester.

Go to Colorado Auto Parts on South Santa Fe and Dartmouth. 40 acres of just about everything. It's DIY and no minimum charge to enter. Saturday they close at 1:00 pm and closed on Sunday. The imports are front and center as soon as you walk in, Detroit cars are grouped next to the fences (Ford and Chrysler to the north, GM to the east)

Impreza and Forester are too new to be found here but there are lots of Gen 1 Lego and many Loyales to pull the wheels from and they should bolt on without any problems.

Can someone recommend a good junkyard in the Denver metro area that has a good selection of parts for late model Subies? I really need to get dedicated snow tires but before I do that I want to get a set of 15" steel wheels from an Impreza or Forester.

Dude, check out Blake's Small Car Salvage.

2559 County Road 5, Erie, CO 80516. They have new gen parts.

Do any of these yards have any late 93 Imprezas? I still need to find a radio/shifter console cover for my car. Seems Ive got a late 93 only peice since early 93 the older style body and 94 are different. I'd gladly make the trip if thye have one.