Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Merry Christmas!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bryanthompson

bryanthompson

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • San Diego

Posted 25 December 2006 - 11:59 PM

...And Seasons Greetings!

I thought of the Sube clan today as I rolled down the street in the small mountain town, Prescott Arizona. It's a veritable Mecca of rust free, unbattered and happy looking ancient Subarus. It must be where Subarus go if they've been good. I even saw a bundled up old lady puttering along in a mild yellow Gen 1 4x4 Wagon... and her purse was sitting undisturbed on the roof!

Definitely worth the trip for those on the hunt.

Take care, all! Happy New Year.

Bryan

#2 crazy D

crazy D

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 898 posts
  • Reno

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:35 AM

happy new year too.....what were u doin down in arizona? family? ur from cali rite?.....let me know when i come up here...we'lll go wheelin:banana:

#3 bryanthompson

bryanthompson

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • San Diego

Posted 26 December 2006 - 01:54 AM

I'm in Cali but my hometown is Prescott. My grandma still lives there so I was chillin with my "Mommalou."

Wheelin sounds FUN!! I'm game.

BT

happy new year too.....what were u doin down in arizona? family? ur from cali rite?.....let me know when i come up here...we'lll go wheelin:banana:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users