Ultimate Subaru Message Board

G'day to all subie freaks

G'day to you all although I have been reading all of your post over the last year this is my second post so I thougt I would let you know just how crap 2006 wos for me.

Lets start with January I rolled my work truck. Really lucky three days in hospital 47 stitches in my left ear Yes 47. 10 in left arm two months of work.

In june the bolts that hold the rear suspension tube on broke while I was on my way home thank god and subaru for 4wd could have been worse two months off the road. October blew the engine(ea81) so I put the one I had just put together in water leaking in to oil like bad real bad. Got given one for free the best price drop it in oil leaking in to the radiator and running crap changed the heads its all good now just in time for the new year and I just bought another BRAT(brumby as they are known here). So every one keep up the good work this is a great site with the best info on all types of subies has help me alot this year

happy new year to all subie freaks

Tim

Some years are better than others,

some Subies are better than others...

The Subie in your avitar looks like a winner!

All the old Subies up here rusted away years ago...

May 2007 be the year of the Subie for you (and all of us too).

Cheers,

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer--Rhino from down under.

84 GL Mad Max

01 Forester

Thanx its already looks good The subie in my avitar is the one thats been giving all the greif this year its runnning good now. and I about to start new project with the new brat full EJ conversion you know engine,gearbox and every thing needed for 5 lug swap and more so the year looks great for me.

hope you all have a Happy and safe New Year.

Tim:banana: :headbang: