Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Scoobyclimbs saves four from cold newyears eve!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 scoobyclimbs

scoobyclimbs

Attack of the madaxeman..

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • Newberg

Posted 01 January 2007 - 03:46 PM

Here's what I did the last day of the year...These folks were lucky I came upon them! Plus some fun wheelin' prior to that at Mt.Hood.

http://www.subaruout...69998#post69998

#2 chazmataz

chazmataz

I'm a Mud Addict

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • Estacada

Posted 01 January 2007 - 08:04 PM

Good job Greg. :headbang:

i was up wheelin last night didn't get to rescue anyone though just up having a good time with friends up on goat mtn. seen the fireworks otimerline lodge from the summit at midnight, the fireworks around portland from that distance wasn't as impressive though. but again i too was showing some new people what a subaru can do unfortunately though it did cost me a stub axle and some minor body damage. :rolleyes: :lol: oh well just adds more character.

#3 nipper

nipper

Semi Elite Master of the

• Members
  • 17,546 posts
  • Long Island NY

Posted 01 January 2007 - 09:06 PM

And i know exactly where you were too :) Shot alot of film up there in october.

nipper

#4 Subaru_dude

Subaru_dude

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,473 posts
  • Morristown, TN

Posted 04 January 2007 - 07:51 AM

how long of a walk would it have been back for them? could they even get reception? and that is a beautiful mountain. screw these house covered hills :mad: I'M GOIN WEST BABY!!!!

#5 scoobyclimbs

scoobyclimbs

Attack of the madaxeman..

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • Newberg

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:55 AM

[quote name='Subaru_dude']how long of a walk would it have been back for them? could they even get reception?

It was at least 10-15miles to the hwy (60miles home) Cell reception was good for my phone I think they had issues with their phones.

#6 Spiffy

Spiffy

this road's wide enough

• Members
  • 978 posts
  • Portland, OR

Posted 04 January 2007 - 02:36 PM

I puleld out a stuck ford with my legacy GT a couple years ago... those ford drivers never learn... :lol:

--Spiffy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users