Ultimate Subaru Message Board

95 Legacy L "OBW" projector fog lamp replacement

Now, I've got the Haynes manual and I've got the original user manual for the car and in neither one can I find any mention of the fog light bulb replacement procedure. This is the 95 Legacy L "Outback" with the projector beam fog lights (unlike the big fog lights in the subsequent "real" Outbacks. Before I get under the car and just start unscrewing stuff, anybody have any clues?

thanks,

matt

Getting under the car and unscrewing stuff is exactly what you need to do. Remove screws and clips holding the splash guards, just enough so you can bend back the forward part from under the bumper. Then you'll see how the lights are attached to the bumper beam above.

Getting under the car and unscrewing stuff is exactly what you need to do. Remove screws and clips holding the splash guards, just enough so you can bend back the forward part from under the bumper. Then you'll see how the lights are attached to the bumper beam above.

Yeah, that's what I figured, I just don't want to screw up the aim. If it stops raining today, I'll get under the car, maybe post some pics for future reference.

thanks,

matt