Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Emails sent to Windshield Gasket buyers Achtung!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,276 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 09 January 2007 - 12:14 PM

Sent today:
Bryan T
Grayson
Mike -renaisanceman
Jeff -MAV

Might have been one more.

You guys owe a little something towards shipping or for shipping and the gasket(s).

I used FedEx Ground on my account and got great rates.I rounded up the cents or may have tacked a buck or so on for Paypal fee,tape,gas,etc.

All things considered you're still not overpaying more than a couple of cents when it all boils down.No profit needed.You guys are all cool for making this happen and WE ALL SAVED BIG MONEY!!!!!:banana:

Just be sure to come through with the few bucks more needed to complete this circle of love.;) Gaskets are in boxes for you few and ready to go.the rest of you will be getting the same treatment.Look for emails coming,everyone involved,and please,let's wrap this up quickly.

I'd probably be able to handle the next batch if this mops itself up nice 'n quick.Otherwise,maybe Todd or someone else will handle it.

One last note.PRP only sent us 24,not 25 so I have credit on my account with them as of this moment.We will need to follow through with the next order soon to secure the price and most important,the availability,and to apply my credit toward a part instead of my credit card.That might mean 26 arriving,one of which is declared mine-paid for.

Thanks again,and we'll be in touch with each other soon.
Ciao,
Paul

#2 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,276 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:58 AM

MAV,please contact me ASAP,thanks.

Everyone please pass along a phone number for FedEx Ground/HomeDelivery.

If you don't,I'll use my phone number just to complete the form.

Mike B in CA,you're all set and you will see my phone #
Grayson,you're all set too,I had your number already.

You two,and Bryan are getting theirs sent today.Working on others.Hang tight everybody.This being home crap keeps me too busy.:lol:

BT,got your # too.

I put you all down for the shipping notification so they'll send you the tracking link,one click,done.
Ciao

#3 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,276 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 11 January 2007 - 06:43 PM

Sent them out today to Bryan,Grayson,Mike B in CA,and Jim C in NJ.

Thanks for all your cooperation.

Round two coming soon.Hope to finish the whole lot by next week.

Canadian order is boxed,just need to hit the P.O.:burnout:

#4 Subieguy

Subieguy

Subaru on the brain!

• Members
  • 903 posts
  • Paso Robles, California

Posted 11 January 2007 - 06:49 PM

I will be looking forward to getting mine so I can get my Brat back out on the road and out of the garage during the winter.:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users