Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Allied Armament Update 300 Hp Wagon

Alright ladies its been a while since I've posted on here and its mainly because we haven't made any Subaru products for quite sometime... Now that doesn't go to say that we don't play around with them every now and then. Albie still has the Subaru bug, and he acquired the most knarliest subaru ever, the ruu was already modified but Albie made it a little more. It started with an 89 touring wagon that now has a 4 in lift, 02 wrx engine (stand alone computer),3 in downpipe, low range W/ a spec racing clutch, and topped off with 33" x 10.5 boggers on 5" off set wheels. finally Albie is about to start it. Albie is the man!:headbang: do not miss it at the St. Hellens mudrun on the 24th of february. go to http://www.sthelensmudrun.com/sthelensmudrun/indexx.html

S8000355.jpg

S8000357.jpg

S8000358.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry kid's Albies giving her two extra inches. Skid plate will be on in a few days. These are just the prepictures to get your pants wet.

Remember on the 24th were hosting a MUDRUN and a Product Demonstration at http://www.sthelensmudrun.com/sthele...un/indexx.html

This will include guns and subarus! Were going to try to hold a Gymkhoba (sp) lifted subaru race.

Don't worry kid's Albies giving her two extra inches. Skid plate will be on in a few days. These are just the prepictures to get your pants wet.

Remember on the 24th were hosting a MUDRUN and a Product Demonstration at http://www.sthelensmudrun.com/sthele...un/indexx.html

This will include guns and subarus! Were going to try to hold a Gymkhoba (sp) lifted subaru race.

i can offically say pants have been wetted....that thing is freakin huge!!!!!! can wait to see it in action

That's awesome..

(it's gymkhana IIRC ;) )

Excuse me, what do you mean this thing has a dual range? Explain yourself young man!

I noticed the lack-of-skidplatedness when I glanced at this this afternoon but I figured you'd do something about that.. ditto on trimming the fenders or installing bumpstops (maybe both)..

what kind of standalone computer does it have?

Let us know in a few thousand miles how the gearbox is holding up. I would really like to know how tough they are, and maybe clear up some myths while we're at it.

I like the tires. I would like them on my Bobbed Brat Project you can see in the offroad section.