Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast NATIONAL Meet Carlisle PA May 20th Register with our club,please!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww, i was hoping you wold be there so i could finally meet you. that sucks man.

not looking good for me fellas, hope you all have a good time.....

with the gas prices and a four hour ride with a good chance of rain, i just can`t see spending the money.

Very cool to meet all the newer folks,and the old timers too!! :headbang:

Great group we had this year!

Andrew,I hope you made it home alright.I guess you didn't want the Merrit Pkwy. after all ....?? You went straight when I turned onto the Hutch/Merrit exit (9).Kind of weird seeing you sputter along with some old Subaru.:-p

Thanks again!

Img0091.JPG

Thanks again to MAV and Andrew for making the latest addition part of the 2007 Carlisle Import Show!!

The XT6 made it for Connie!!:banana:

Img0102.JPG

Backwoodsy and DarlingChip:More great additions to the east coast gang!

Img0129.JPG

Sorry I didn't get more people shots,especially Randy and Lisa(?) More nice folks from the east....I think we have most of the decent people from the northeast in our gang since we all know there's only a few left up here.:lol:

Andrew and Matt near Backwoodsy's very cool Brat.Img0090.JPG

My son requested anonymity.Img0088.JPG

But he did mention that he wanted to own my '78 when he gets old enough to drive.:clap: And,that the Yankees would be in first place well before late September.:grin:

Sorry I wasn't feeling 100%. As most of you know I've switched to an overnight job this past week and not sleeping so well during the week.

See you all again! :burnout:

i had a good time catching up with everyone, and meeting those that i havent met before! hope you all make it back for next years show!

i didnt wreck my car at the autocross either! :burnout:

I must have been running around looking at cars when all these pics were taken :(. Oh well. I had fun and made it home without a problem (if you dont call getting stuck in rushhour through New York City a problem). Damn new york city drivers.

I'm reeeeeeeeeeeally sorry I couldn't make it, folks. Had to work yesterday.

But, I was able to make a 7:30 meet at the Carlisle Red Robin, with some of the local MAIC guys from NASIOC. About 11 of us. So that was cool.

Hope everyone had fun, maybe I'll be able to make the next one. :)

-Chris

get this crap....I almost won the car. I was one ticket # off it was ticket # 16032 or something like that and I had ticket 16031. :banghead:

I had a great time and it was nice meeting the new folks (sorry I can be bad at names at times) and hopefully when I get my pics deleloped I will have something worth posting. :headbang:

Andrew: PM me your address....I have some stuff you forgot.

get this crap....I almost won the car. I was one ticket # off it was ticket # 16032 or something like that and I had ticket 16031. :banghead:

I had a great time and it was nice meeting the new folks (sorry I can be bad at names at times) and hopefully when I get my pics deleloped I will have something worth posting. :headbang:

Andrew: PM me your address....I have some stuff you forgot.

You really didn't need the car or the money that bad do you? The rich guy that got it needed it more anyway. :rolleyes:

How'd ya do??

well i left shortly after my session was over, but i think my fastest lap was 24.9 or 24.8; so i was in the middle of the pack. im hoping they post the official results online.

chris, youre welcome. im glad we were finally able to get you out to a meet.

Me too. :) My work schedule just makes it tough, on weekends. I'd asked my wife to come along, but that was one of the only days she got to unwind, so she was content just staying home. Next time I'm sure she'll come.

-Chris

well i left shortly after my session was over, but i think my fastest lap was 24.9 or 24.8; so i was in the middle of the pack. im hoping they post the official results online.

What car did you autocross? The girl in the Miata was the most entertaining her and the yellow exige spinning.

The volvette put down 460 Hp and 473 ft-lbs anyone else find that pretty disapointing?

What car did you autocross? The girl in the Miata was the most entertaining her and the yellow exige spinning.

The volvette put down 460 Hp and 473 ft-lbs anyone else find that pretty disapointing?

i ran the wrx. i really only watched the people from session 2. i thought the guy in the rx8 was pretty stinkin fast.

460 is a joke. that guy needs to crank up the boost.