Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Northeast NATIONAL Meet Carlisle PA May 20th Register with our club,please!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey uhh,certainly not wedging Matt out,but why don't we see if we're close to 25 cars first?We have untill the end of April,right?I know I'm most likely going to register at least two,maybe the wife's car too.That's 1/8th almost.Andrew,you've got plenty of cars and cash....could be six right there.For me,it might get my friend Chris to finally go to the show.He can drive my third car.

Don't forget,it's a lousy $5 to add a third car.Consider it the tent fee.

$15 first car,add $10 for second car,add $5 more for third car.

Andrew and Paul- 6

Connie- 1

Matt-2

Dave hocrest-1

Ben-1

backwoodsyboy- 1

nkx Jon- 1

Nick goobaroo- 1

That's 14 fairly definite people and a handful of those who might make it.And it's only January.

We could easily get the rest by April.

Paul..I can enter Bucky too and decide later if he is ready for the trip down ( dont forget Tommy refuses to drive Bucky...and he has shown next to no desire to try out Rocky either:rolleyes: ) Like I stated I am going to get a camp sight to so that will be available..wether we use it or not

Sending this all out tomorrow ( :banana: I just finished my taxes and lookin good for $$ to get stuff done to both Buck and Rock :banana: :banana: )

Cool,way to go Connie! Entrant #1 !!:headbang:

Money stinks right now,but I'm picking up work this week,by April I'll be signed up.Sooner if I just get too dang itchy.:grin:

Hey,maybe we can push Todd to come up with his GF!

gf1.jpg

And Danny in Tennesee too.Quick blast up I-81 and he's there.

ill see about bringing my wagon too. ive been working on getting a monthly subaru meet in carlisle for the area; i will pitch this at the folks there to see if they would be interested in showing up (imprezas most likely).

#1!!!!!!

:headbang:

If money allows I have some plans for Rocky;) But I doubt I will be able to have him painted by then Tommy and me have agreed on his new color scheme...OMG bright Yellow with alot of black ( roof,wide racing stripe on hood,black rear wing once I get one,and the side stripe we want black also). For now I am glad his is the color of shiney primer...makes touch ups on the body easier.

I figured I would reserve the campsight just incase....or if we use it I am sure its big enough to fit one or 2 others on the sight...its a just in case thing.

Well since it wasn't mentioned....I hope you registered as ultimate subaru (in the space on the entry form that asks which club) b/c if you didn't it doesn't count towards the club spot.

********IF YOU DO YOUR REGISTRATION YOU MUST PUT IN THE SPOT FOR THE CLUB SPACE THAT YOU ARE WITH "ULTIMATE SUBARU" OR IT WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE TOTAL OF 25 CARS WE NEED********

Well since it wasn't mentioned....I hope you registered as ultimate subaru (in the space on the entry form that asks which club) b/c if you didn't it doesn't count towards the club spot.

********IF YOU DO YOUR REGISTRATION YOU MUST PUT IN THE SPOT FOR THE CLUB SPACE THAT YOU ARE WITH "ULTIMATE SUBARU" OR IT WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE TOTAL OF 25 CARS WE NEED********

Matt...2 steps ahead of you..put both cars under ultimate subaru:grin:

Edit:

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR CAR UNDER THE CLUB NAME "Ultimate Subaru Club" !!!!!!!!!!!!

If we get 25 cars registered we get a tent for the weekend FREE.

The tent really helps!!!

For those who skimmed through the first several pages.....:cool:

Hey Andrew...I doubt that Rocky will be in his new paint scheme by Carlisle...but I am planning on unvailing him anyway.I have him purrrrrring like a kitten now...no squeaky squeaky,or stalling ..no sputtering...And was told I have one of the quietest Subarus around.

Cant wait to see the oldies...saw the pictures but want to see them in person:banana: :banana: :banana:

Have I mentioned that I LOVE this XT6????Want him to unrecognisable by Carlisle:grin:

wow i cant wait for this show. i have yet to see an xt6 so seeing one like Rocky as my first makes me all giddy inside! i too plan on doing a big unvailing of my car. ive been doing a lot of work on the interior and i cant wait to show it off!!!!, ive only got the front done, but it already looks like a brand new car! so i cant wait to show everyone all my hard work, this show is gonna be great!

wow i cant wait for this show. i have yet to see an xt6 so seeing one like Rocky as my first makes me all giddy inside! i too plan on doing a big unvailing of my car. ive been doing a lot of work on the interior and i cant wait to show it off!!!!, ive only got the front done, but it already looks like a brand new car! so i cant wait to show everyone all my hard work, this show is gonna be great!

Right now Rocky isnt anything to look at..he is actually very ugly...but he has potential..His final coloring has been agreed upon as bright yellow with alot of black. But here he is right now.

(Andrew you just dont know how happy I am with this car!)

XT6038.jpg