Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Evans Creek WA. run in Feb?

heep70

I think my route is pretty direct. . .

169 out of Renton, thru Maple Valley, then on to 410 in Enumclaw, then to Buckley and I'm there. I've been taking that Route since I first went to Evans in 98. . . I'm stickin' to it my friend.

Ah, my way is the scenic route............lots of cows.........:grin:

We got a couple fullsizers going too. This is going to fun :banana:

Anymore setup Subarus going? Sure would be cool to get a really mixed up group. Vehicles not mental. :grin:

i will try and get that day off from work. i think evans a little closer for me to drive then walker valley. sounds like fun and i've been wanting to hook up with you guys up north.

i'll see what i can do. the group of guys i usually go with are a couple of fullsize rigs, toyotas and jeeps. heres a couple of pics of some of them on a trip we did the first part of december.

IMG_1694.JPG

IMG_1695.JPG

IMG_1696.JPG

Being this run is going to be mixed and it might be large. There was a thought brought up on another forum about spliting the rigs up into a couple different groups. This might happen depending on the amount of rigs and experance of drivers. If this happens I plan on staying with the lesser experenced and lesser built rigs. Not that I am a pro, but I know my rig can make it and I have a winch. There are three forums that this ride is posted on and a some others from word of mouth.