Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Australian Magazine Article: EJ20T Subaru Leone (RX)

Hiya

An Australian magazine 'Zoom' has published an article of an Australian built Subaru RX sedan with full Liberty (Legacy) RS driveline.

The thread is approx 1 Mb so keep that in mind if you are on dialup or download limits - the articles are worth reading if you are considering doing this swap as the author gives some of the 'secrets' away. Anyway, sit back and enjoy!

http://www.ausubaru.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=conversions;action=display;num=1069232800;start=0#0

C'mon Guys, I 'm not nearly that docile to post the Autospeed article again....

The article I had posted was from this months issue of Zoom magazine, It was probably the nicest looking 4 door EJ conversion I have seen yet....

Here is the first two pics of the article for a teaser..

page02.txt

page01.txt

The Autospeed car is 4wd, all subaru awd gearboxes are front biased, which means it becomes very easy once you have a bit of grunt to smoke the fronts up - especially if you just have 13" tyres on, which are very hard to get performance road rubber for!

I just recieved the email from "Across the pond" and will be trying to get the pictures loaded before sunday . Reason being the delay? I have to active the website again (it's a dormant account for me at the moment :rolleyes:

so just for your patience if I can't get it uploaded by sunday I wonder if the Admin of USMB would be okay with the pictures of the article sitting on the surver for the gallery? (personally I think *THAT* is asking too much of the server.)

(WOW) nice article too! (sorry to be such a tease folks.)