Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hi-Rise Lift Kit

christopher G

so here I am. Without a lift for my Loyale.:dead:

I was hoping that someone might have heard something about these lifts? I ordered it back in October and still... NO KIT. I'm not quite ready to blackball HI-Rise yet but... what is the deal. I have gotten the runaround on receiving it.

is anyone really running their kit? they seemed to be the only thing out there at the time and I am beginning to think that going with PK would have been worth the wait and SRJ would have been worth the price... HI- Rise was right on with the price and availability ( I thought in October.)

Thanks

ROCKOUT:headbang: (or rock as hard as I can without my Lazy Loyale Lift)

Geez. I didn't think Hi-Rise even shipped to North America. Was there a reason you thought they were "the only thing out there at the time"?

Should have been pretty obvious by searching the board here that no-one in North America was using their kit, and we were using PK, SJR, and AA (although apparantly no longer available).

yep, I've never seen anyone in North America with a hi-rise kit...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. if and when I build another EA82-based subaru, it'll be rocking an SJR 3.5" kit. PK does good work, but IMHO it's an inferior design. that leaves potential for lots of unibody damage.

yep, I've never seen anyone in North America with a hi-rise kit...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. if and when I build another EA82-based subaru, it'll be rocking an SJR 3.5" kit. PK does good work, but IMHO it's an inferior design. that leaves potential for lots of unibody damage.

If you're not getting damage, then you're not wheelin!:cool: :Flame::lol:

Can take upto 6 months to boat stuff from Australia to the USA. And then there might be a month for who ever is making the kit to get it made and sent. You might need to wait a little longer. Have you tried emailing or ringing Hi-Rise and finding out if your kit is on the boat or still being made? They were pretty quick with making us front strut tops and getting to us. But we are in Australia.

ive got a 4" hi-rise kit in my brumby

took about a week from sending my money to receiving the kit (they had it in stock and im in aus)

only drama was they didnt send instructions and i still havent got them out of them

is all in and no breakages yet tho

OK OK OK>.. the Kit came thru!!!!

I have it here in my house. So..... I guess I am lifting my house 3".

SOON SOON... my little wagon will be on the street

So I take back all the things that I said... I will admit, that it was a little long of a wait but... I guess I didnt get scammed out of 500 bucks.

Freakin SWEET!!!:clap: