Ultimate Subaru Message Board

commin along slowly but surely!

ok so over the past few days/weeks ive been seriously investing my time into working on the body part of my car. its comming along quite well, but not as fast as i want it to. i got my inspiration REXSPEEDWORTHY when he posted up pictures of his finally completed and beautiful DL coupe. so i said to myself, well hell, why cant i do that?!! nd thats exactly what i did!

subaru%20front.jpg

here she sits, plane as jane.

subaru%20no%20hood.jpg

and she starts to take her top off but goes inside to get fully undressed :-p

my%20car%20new%20bumper.JPG

and as you can see this is the front, ooooo, ahhh!!(notice the new painted white fenders on left side? :banana: )

my%20car%20no%20fender.JPG

and to the left class this is what a car looks like with out no passenger 1/4 pannel.

my%20car%20no%20fender%202.JPG

and here is the right.

i will post more pictures of before and after stuff i did tomorrow. theres still alot of work to be done and enough time to complete it! i cant wait to post up pix of when shes completely done and finished. i also have a trial and error questionair. wha is the best way to smack out the dents on the front bumpers?(the chrome ones lol) my idea is to bolt up a 2 x 4 to it and just level it out with a BFH :clap::banana::grin: and then see where that lands me.

hope you all enjoy!!

so how many bolts did you brake taking off the fenders?:grin:

Lookin pretty good. what kinda camera you using?

lol no camera, cell phone. made by samsung, the model is the t-809

this is it :)

Samsung-t809-ss.jpg

ps- OMG I HATE THOSE FREAKIN BOLTS!!!!!!! what are the specs on them so i can get replacements? i really need some, im just thinking about geting a hole bunch of them(like 20 or 30) so in case one breaks, ill have a replacement :clap:

ok so i put every thing back togeather and went to go buy some cigs at the store. feels lighter for some reason in the front, im not really sure why though lol.

subaru%20driver%20door.jpg

dam kids and their bb guns

subaru%20driver%20fender.jpg

subaru%20driver%20lower%20rear.jpg

this is gonna be a REAL PITA to fix

subaru%20driver%20mid%20door.jpg

subaru%20driver%20rear%20top.jpg

apparently something hit this car here hard enough to make it get some lead work which in my case im guessing put a serious crease in the rear pillar.

subaru%20driver%20side%20rusted.jpg

subaru%20front%20fender.jpg

subaru%20front%20painted.jpg

yay all straightened out! need to fix the dings and stuff tho. any suggestions?

subaru%20pass%20angle.jpg

subaru%20pass%20rear.jpg

subaru%20pass%20rear%20mid.jpg

subaru%20pass%20side%20door.jpg

subaru%20pass%20top%20rear.jpg

subaru%20rear%20painted.jpg

subaru%20side%20frame.jpg

subaru%20top%20roof.jpg

subaru%20wipers.jpg

the last three pictures need work. the roof is almost ready for paint, the cover for the windshield wipers hasnt even been touched, and the front bumper is straight from what i can tell. would you agree?