Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Todays run, Red Cloud Mine, pictures loaded into thread.

Rooinater

*****EDIT***** PICTURES IMPORTED IN POST BELOW.

well went on another run today with the yuma 4 wheelers. had a blast. the extension on my power steering line, popped off 3 times and i wound up without my power steering for half the day... :( forgot how much easier it is with pwr steering... but climbed a few rock climbs and putted around scoping out washes and trails. did break another stub shaft on a rock climb. seems to be typical now-a-days. once a run... :(

it should be the first slide show on this page that has all the pics from the run. i had no co-pilot or camera person in my car. let alone i didn't bring my camera. there's a few playing on some small rocks and small faces. but here's some pics.

http://yuma4wheelers.spaces.live.com/

yeah, i got sun burnt. it was mid to upper 70's in the canyons we were running. fairly cool for arizona but it's definately warming up and "winter," if you can call it that, is almost gone. the pwr steering line was kind of hokey rigged in the first place. i slept in today. so i'll see if i can make it tomorrow to the place to see if i can get a hyd line custom made. instead of a rigged extenstion. the stub axle survived the majority of the day, till the larger rock climbs in the end. there's a video of me crawling on the last little climb that squeezes between the two rocks. i'll have to try to get that later this week. got a new dent on the drivers side rear. some rocks crumbled out from under my tire and it slide gently into the rock.