Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NH Soobnoob

:banana: Boy, am I thrilled to have a new car forum to enjoy.

I'm new here (obviously). Just bought my first Subaru (2003 Legacy sedan) a week or so ago - though my family's been buying them for years and years and years and years. I live in southwestern NH and make my living in the IT/Consulting industry.

My life became about 500x more manageable and exciting when I sat down in that beautiful '03 Legacy two weeks ago and took it for a drive...and I don't think I'll ever regret my decision to switch from my 1992 Toyota Camry to something a little more seaworthy...

So, in short, I'm happy to be here.

Welcome aboard!!..There are lots of us New Englander subaru fans here..many of us are old school but if its a Sube your welcome!! OH..and you are supposed to show pics of your Subaru for us to drool over

Subaru..bringing the world together....one boxer at a time

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome! I'm a Mass native, homesteading in Connecticut but about fifteen minutes away from you at Franklin Pierce in Rindge. I'm sure you'll get much enjoyment and many miles out of your new purchase. The board looks forward to serving your needs. :)

Yup, enjoying it a lot. So much that I've already WAAAAAY loosened the suspension on these crappy NH roads. Gah.

I'm at FPC every Thurs; I play in an ensemble there. Beautiful campus!

Welcome aboard!!..There are lots of us New Englander subaru fans here..many of us are old school but if its a Sube your welcome!! OH..and you are supposed to show pics of your Subaru for us to drool over

Subaru..bringing the world together....one boxer at a time

Thanks Bucky! I'm getting around to posting pics of Ms. Hoot. That will come soon. She's a plain jane, but beautiful to me all the same. My family's owned Subarus for as long as I can remember; I am glad to keep it in my bloodline. Thanks for the warm welcome!