Ultimate Subaru Message Board

best off-road lights!!**i want pics of your car w/ lights!!!**

crazy D

I can bring 650 watts to bear in the front of my SubaruHummer.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=10339&cat=500&perpage=12&sort=3&ppuser=584

4 Rectangular driving lights 100w each

2 Round driving lights 100w each

2 Turn signals 15w each

3 clearance lights 15w each

Like I really need all these lights...:lol:

The rectangular ones are Harbor Freight $6.99 specials. They work great!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have 310 watts of forward light (minus the headlights of course, they suck anyways)..A pair of 100watt's on the bumper and my yellow 55watt ones up top. All ebay specials, the yellow ones are actually quite awesome in the dark makes things easy to see on the sides of the trail and they don't reflect off the snow nearly as bad as white lights. Here's a pic on a gloomy snowy day, so they look kinda dim, but just compare them to the side markers which you can barely tell are on.

lights.jpg

Here is my Brat. it has a few less expensive lights that get the job d-u-n. I haven't had the chance to test the yellow fog lights much, they do ok though, nothing great. Also, I threw in a 100w for the center lamp... the sucker is brighter than my highbeams!

WCSS013.jpg

Brat014.jpg

htibrat003.jpg

The Brat with a frosty top

Hey Snowman where was that picture taken?Was it in the pass by Turnagain(forgot how to spell it) arm? Looks kinda like where I used to ride snowmachines in that area.

Right next to Kluane Lake in the Yukon, actually. Now that I think about it, it does kinda look like Turnagain, doesn't it?

wow sweet pics guys....you know it might be out of the question but i got some pretty wicked ideas for an offroad car(not my wagon):cool: im getting lots of ideas too......matty B, do you even use the inner headlights beneith those monster lights?

They work OK but had no where near the spread I wanted.

They are painted my signiture Matte Black and disconnected

If you wanted to swap in some hot H4's the could work OK but they are fragile.

I have two spots and four spreads.

Its VERY bright and the wildlife isn't!

wow sweet pics guys....you know it might be out of the question but i got some pretty wicked ideas for an offroad car(not my wagon):cool: im getting lots of ideas too......matty B, do you even use the inner headlights beneith those monster lights?

Are you asking if he gets in touch with his inner headlights?

nipper

Nipper, you may have a rear facing foglight, but check this out! Rear facing floodlights, baby! (They come on manually or with the reverse lights.) I've also got high-mounted LED running lights and turn signal flashers on the top of the rear gate so people can see me better in the snow).

l_3f1cb51deab37b99264ddf057ba11d2c.jpg

Nipper, you may have a rear facing foglight, but check this out! Rear facing floodlights, baby! (They come on manually or with the reverse lights.) I've also got high-mounted LED running lights and turn signal flashers on the top of the rear gate so people can see me better in the snow).

l_3f1cb51deab37b99264ddf057ba11d2c.jpg

hehehe but mine is a euro spec fog :-p

no one likes a showoff :)

nipper