Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Oregon Rally Group Rallyx meeting 11/19

Hey Guys, according to the Oregon Rally Group's discussion board, at last nights meeting, "Mr. Black Durango" Scott is the new rally-x manager. How much do you want to bet no more Soobies at all in the Truck/Suv class. The post said that the new rules would be posted soon.---Brian

I think, if they put us in production, you guys will be surprised by how you do. Unfortunately, most of you will be in open because of the Webers. But, I don't think this will be the end of our competetiveness. Try not to look at this as a set back but rather a challenge. We'll be back on top in no time. Then what will they do? :lol:

Interesting thing happened today. I went in for an emission test on the '85 Brat. In the desription screen of their computer it stated that the Brat was an SUV. I kid not. Maybe I can get some documentation from the DMV and put an end to this issue once and for all.

Cool. But it's not really how the Brat is truly classified, it's how it's perceived!!!:banghead: Anyway, I don't really care at this point. I just want to know what I need to do to optimize my Brat for whatever class it's in.

Did the emissions printout indicate SUV also? If so, bring it along just for laughs.

I take it the weber passed. It would be nice to publish the results for those who are thinking about a weber and are concerned about passing emissions.