Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Font Requested - for Subaru Liberty Ski FX

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AlpineRaven

AlpineRaven

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 187 posts
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2007 - 03:44 AM

G'day fellas,
In Australia we have specific models of limited edition model of Subarus, mine one is an Ski Edition due it has roof ranks ready for skis hence its a "SkiFX" model.. and I'm hoping someone out there could help me with either two options -

To have same match or very close match (yes I am fussy!) to this font in this picture below..

or... Know someone out there that has Subaru Liberty Ski FX wagon that you could take a photo in high quality and email me the photo...

Why???? because my wagon's rear door had a run in and the panel beaters couldnt get a replacement sticker and Subaru no longer sells them, the rear doors stickers has been removed by previous owner. And I want to restore the stickers back on my Liberty - I need the real good shape to edit so I can get the stickers made up.

Anyone is able to help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
AP

Showing the picture wanted a close match -
Posted Image

Thats the photo that I got it from - Same colour as my wagon but its not my wagon. Showing the sticker location...
Posted Image

http://www.autotrade...NSW&ProductID=#

#2 thatswhatshesaid

thatswhatshesaid

Subaphilia

• Gold Subscribers
  • 736 posts
  • Spokane, WA

Posted 26 February 2007 - 07:02 PM

We never got those here (in the US). Heck, our "Liberty"s are called "Legacy"s. Try AUSubaru...there are probably more folks with the same vehicle over there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users