Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Font Requested - for Subaru Liberty Ski FX

G'day fellas,

In Australia we have specific models of limited edition model of Subarus, mine one is an Ski Edition due it has roof ranks ready for skis hence its a "SkiFX" model.. and I'm hoping someone out there could help me with either two options -

To have same match or very close match (yes I am fussy!) to this font in this picture below..

or... Know someone out there that has Subaru Liberty Ski FX wagon that you could take a photo in high quality and email me the photo...

Why???? because my wagon's rear door had a run in and the panel beaters couldnt get a replacement sticker and Subaru no longer sells them, the rear doors stickers has been removed by previous owner. And I want to restore the stickers back on my Liberty - I need the real good shape to edit so I can get the stickers made up.

Anyone is able to help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

AP

Showing the picture wanted a close match -

SkiFX300dpi.jpg

Thats the photo that I got it from - Same colour as my wagon but its not my wagon. Showing the sticker location...

Y17485759-31_C.jpg

Slideshow.asp?AdNumber=Y17485759-31&PhotoIndex=2&State=NSW&ProductID=#