Ultimate Subaru Message Board

new rig build.......56k beware

monstaru

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't read do you?:lol: this is just for the show.i thought the show would be later and i would have time to get it on a frame.which i won't be able to accomplish so, there are things that i neglected to do that need done....so that i can have something to bring(to the show) and rock and roll in:grin:

struts?... why?...

give up....no....postpone....yes.so far the motor and some basic things will be done for the show. then after the show i will have the means to put her on a frame.and it will still be the toy frame.:grin: cheers, brian

no i didn't read. i was told you gave up on this project...

ok....so ,this is what i got done over the weekend.strictly suspension lift.at least for the most part.

running ea82 axles.we will see how well this works.the motor should be getting fired up soon. i will order my new disty tomorrow hopefully.(used the other one for all the mock up purposes.)

ohg yeah, the motor is in.pretty well hooked up. need some clamps and i will drop in the radiator.

the exhaust should be here by the end of the week.(hope so anyway.) gotta get another axle.

need to get her fired up.....:headbang:

oh yeah....pics

maybe they will maybe they won't.and if they don't i'll try the next pair.and after and so on.

the struts are brand new,never been driven on with rx springs and the extra adjustment all the way up.it will relax a bit.the important thing is that at full droop they are not overextended.and they aren't.so we'll see how long it takes to break them.everything comes with trial and error.and i like to break ************.

oh yeah .ordered my disty today and should have it tomorrow. i'll try an pick it up after i am done hunting.need some vacuum for the brake booster,have to build a collection unit for the crankcase ventilation ,work on the hood clearance issue and put the rearend in.

your axles won't make it to the show! look at those angles!