Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Extra windshield gaskets if you missed the group buy

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I sat by and did nothing about the windscreen rubber, thinking the one in my 78 4WD wagon was fine. It was replaced 8 years ago while you could still get them NOS from Subaru ($180!:eek: ) Yesterday while washing the windscreen i see the top right hand corner has completely split at the seam. :mad:

Any chance of having one shipped to Australia? I see 4 were already shipped here, should have put my 'hat in the ring' then. What are my chances now? When you say 'a couple' just 2 left then?

Perhaps I should contact csm101 and see if he has any left.

Cheers

Ok so I sat by and did nothing about the windscreen rubber, thinking the one in my 78 4WD wagon was fine. It was replaced 8 years ago while you could still get them NOS from Subaru ($180!:eek: ) Yesterday while washing the windscreen i see the top right hand corner has completely split at the seam. :mad:

Any chance of having one shipped to Australia? I see 4 were already shipped here, should have put my 'hat in the ring' then. What are my chances now? When you say 'a couple' just 2 left then?

Perhaps I should contact csm101 and see if he has any left.

Cheers

Not sure who csm101 is.Is that a local person to you?Try him first,and if needed I'll ship one to you,just cover the extra shipping,of course.

Cheers,

Paul

Not sure who csm101 is.Is that a local person to you?Try him first,and if needed I'll ship one to you,just cover the extra shipping,of course.

Cheers,

Paul

Thanks Paul

Sorry csm101 is a board member from Australia that brought 4 gaskets(according to the windscreen gasket thread). I have contacted him today and will wait until the end of the week. If I do not receive a reply, I will have the one you have left.

I can send the money via PayPal.

Cheers

Lee

Thanks Paul

Sorry csm101 is a board member from Australia that brought 4 gaskets(according to the windscreen gasket thread). I have contacted him today and will wait until the end of the week. If I do not receive a reply, I will have the one you have left.

I can send the money via PayPal.

Cheers

Lee

Yeah,I kind of knew that,but kind of blipped out on his name.:rolleyes: Just a little bit much going on this week,more than usual.

No sweat,take your time and there's actually more than a couple here that could be sold,so don't worry,you'll get one either way.

Paul, am I correct in assuming these gaskets will fir a Gen 2 Brat?

No,sorry Matt....and I swear I'm going to call just to shoot the male cow.We're staying put for now.

Others have asked for Gen 2's and I replied that you guys should get an order built and use our Vintage Subaru name to get that sweet discount.

• 5 years later...

Moosens,

Do you have any Gen-1 front windshield gaskets left? If so I'll take 2, please.

Need one for the 73 clamshell and one for the 78 Brat which I have now nick- named Ronald aka Regan who you all know drove a 78 around his CA ranch.

Please confirm prices + shipping and handling. I missed the group buy. Can send you Pay Pal asap.

Can anyone who owns a Leone Wagon please HELP. I'm trying to find out which VW Bug rear window gasket fits the rear window of 70's Wagons? Paul mentioned in an earlier direct email to me that SUBARU3 knows which year VW Bug fits. I'm guessing that this same gasket will fit the 73 clam-shell. Am I right?

'any left ive been out of town let me know ill take 1

Yup , check the first post of the purchase thread for details.

Never heard back from you on a PM about those 1600 parts 'n stuff that guy dropped off. No biggie , just curious what's left. Also , let me know if you'll be in CT anytime again.