Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

its a wheel revalution

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 subaruguru

subaruguru

Oldschool Cool

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • Yakima Wa,

Posted 08 March 2007 - 02:42 PM

is it just me or is ther alot of people selling there pugs i think its because every one is going to chevy 6 lug.

#2 Phizinza

Phizinza

Yip yip

• Members
  • 3,867 posts
  • South Australia

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:32 PM

I like the 14 and 15" pug alloys. But it's hard to beat the choice of 6lug wheels. Plus you get a lot of different offsets to chose from.

And face it, 6 lug isn't anymore unsafe then 4 lug if done correctly (with a drill press, not a hand drill like I done on my rear hubs.)

#3 86BRATMAN

86BRATMAN

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 3,206 posts
  • Tazewell Virginia

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:46 PM

I'd rather go 5 lug for my endevor. but if that was out of the question I'd 6 just for the better wheel and tire selection

#4 crazy D

crazy D

Certified Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 897 posts
  • Reno

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:59 PM

i would rather go with the subaru 5 lug if i had the choice....didnt someone make an adapter for the 4 lug to 5 lug? jibs was tellling me about it a long time a go

#5 86BRATMAN

86BRATMAN

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 3,206 posts
  • Tazewell Virginia

Posted 08 March 2007 - 11:02 PM

Don't know of the adapter. But you can fit xt6 hubs to convert it

#6 Phizinza

Phizinza

Yip yip

• Members
  • 3,867 posts
  • South Australia

Posted 09 March 2007 - 12:16 AM

A guy here in Australia makes the adapters to fit EJ suspension, hubs and brakes to the old 4lug cars. But you better think about selling your soul to fund it. Then again, most subie drivers in Australia seem richer then subie drivers in the US.

I hear XT6 parts are getting rarer.. So if you want 5 stud, start collecting xt6's now!

#7 86BRATMAN

86BRATMAN

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 3,206 posts
  • Tazewell Virginia

Posted 09 March 2007 - 12:21 AM

I hear XT6 parts are getting rarer.. So if you want 5 stud, start collecting xt6's now!

There is always the aftermarket suppliers making hubs and junk, All is not lost.... For Now

#8 Phizinza

Phizinza

Yip yip

• Members
  • 3,867 posts
  • South Australia

Posted 09 March 2007 - 12:43 AM

There is always the aftermarket suppliers making hubs and junk, All is not lost.... For Now

But if you have to sell your car to finance your 5 lug upgrade, that can't be good.. ? :confused: :eek: :-p

#9 86BRATMAN

86BRATMAN

Subaru Master

• Members
  • 3,206 posts
  • Tazewell Virginia

Posted 09 March 2007 - 01:06 AM

Well through my connection at the parts store I can get just about everything I'd need for under 300. No struts front or rear, But thats no biggy. Besides I'm selling a honda saturday:grin:

#10 subaruguru

subaruguru

Oldschool Cool

• Members
  • 1,642 posts
  • Yakima Wa,

Posted 09 March 2007 - 05:12 PM

yeah i have set of chevy 6 lugs on my soob but what i think im gona do is drill my hubs and make them 6 lug because for now the rims are drilled lol plus i could get some aluminum ones to make it easyer on my little ea82

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users