Ultimate Subaru Message Board

just of list of mods to my95impreza

to anybody that cares, ive done the following mods to my 95 impreza 2.2l awd, all mods done personally, not by a shop, in my driveway, if there are any questions or help needed just shoot me an email, so on with the list.......kyb agx struts, whiteline springs, swaybars(24mm), endlinks, 2.5rs exhuast(catless), sti aluminum front a arms, kartboy steering bushings, hiem joint steering endlinks, outback(2.5)big tank intake and k&n cone filter, sti strut tops front and rear, front and rear strut top stress bars, lx folding rear seat, recaro seats from VW, highrise center console, 99 rs front end conversion, rs skirts and rear wing, wrx front brakes and legacy wagon rear disk brakes, ebc greenstuff pads all round, wrx rims, dunlop fm901 205/50/16,soon to come drift front bumper(ordered and waiting)mild stereo with sub built into rear seat bulkhead with trunk, optima battery, ground wire kit,alteza black housing tail lights, clear markers and korners, wrx rear lsd, re-geared to match my transmision, soon to come, manual 5speed( my car is currently a auto)from wrx with lsd froont and centers, and a 2.5l high compression engine(winter projects)

hey scrapdaddytatum

just lettin you know im in va also... home is in fishersville, little place bout 40 mins west of you on 64... go to college in fairfax, bout 3-4 hrs north of you on 29.. not many younger subaru fans in the area... most are to busy lifting their trucks, im sure you know... thank got i move to the dc northern va area, lot more subie owners, and the always great sti riding by..

keep up the car man, im sure the honda owners in your area have no idea what a subaru is or what it can do lol..

later

ali

Damn dude, That sounds like the list I have....to do!

Did your ride originally have the 2.2 or did you have to swap?

If I were you, I would be looking hard for a five-speed!....as I am looking for an AWD.....

Have you ever done an auto to five spd conversion? It seems like everybody and their brother has done an EA conversion, but this would be the first EJ I have heard of! PIMP!:D

Josh!

im doint 2 auto to manual swaps right now, on my 95 impreza, and on my 89 gl-10 wagon, the impreza was 2.2 to start with, and soon to be a 2.5, the swap doesnt seem to bad, dont know if im going to run into ecu issues or not, im using a wrx 5mt with a kaz center lsd and a sti front lsd, also using an cobb gearset, with wrx rear lsd(already in) i got the parts from 99 rs that i gutted to do the front end swap, so i got pedals shifter and cros members all that **** from the rs, using cartboy short shifter, everything bolts in, that i know, but i might have to use the rs ecu to get the car to work, but thats fine i want to swap the dash

out for the rs one, and then i can swap the entire chassis and engine harness over to the 99 spec rs stuff, and then i can drop in the 2.5 motor

Well, you know......uh......well....if you didn't need it.....I would take it off your hands........if you didn't need it!

The 1.8 I have for my Impreza is NOT in the best shape and I don't want to put a bad motor in my Legacy....so......

(I will be putting my Legacy 2.2 in my Impreza...but my Legacy is in good shape, so to put a sick 1.8 in it would kill me! But, I could always swap back if I wanted to drive the Legacy! It would be nice to have another 2.2!)

Josh!