Ultimate Subaru Message Board

hehehe

bratsrus1

Hey Uberoo This is Jerry, there is no lift. What i did is mount a sammy frame to the hatch body and did a spring over the axle. The sammy frame fits inside of the subie frame and follows it. All i can say come to the show this year and see it. Thanks Jerry

Hey Uberoo This is Jerry, there is no lift on the body just a spring over the axle. The frame from the sammy is inside of the subie unibody frame. The inside of the subie frame is 28 1/2 wide and the sammy frame outside width is 28 inches wide it fits inside of the subie frame. Thanks Jerry

Hey Jerry, looks good. Does it have a name yet? Looks like a Zukaru or Subazuki fusion sort of thing. Affraid to ask what's under the hood. Cat desiel? Guess I'll have to make it to the show this year. Anyway, good to see you're still around and playing with Subes. Man I sure get a kick out of checking in and seeing what you guys are building and driving these days!

Yesterday I saw this Zuke on craigslist and for just a second, I thought it'd be more my style with a '83 wagon body, EJ engine and crawler transfer case. Wish I had time to spare.