Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ran across an interesting pic...

Rooinater

Dain']:lol: That is f'in hilarious!!!!

the funny part is his car is built unlike the hti's cars... if you build them, they are bigger, better and a lot more capable. the subaru next to his is a standard subaru sized lift and tire combo. (one of zaps many old subarus that he's built.) i just thought it was funny, this picture was in '05 and on a toyota web page.

and it appears there's a white yota of someone else's also. ;)

Cool pic Jared. Link to the web site you found it on?

http://www.grntaco.com/gallery/index.phpbored it was under 2005, and a reiter clean up i believe.

at work, and was looking up pics of nw trails.

yeah, i know what you mean about feeling short. one of my good buddies down here is 6'7"; i feel like a midget all the time... lol!

I wonder how that guy feels being shorter than a subaru...

I feel great, skippy:headbang:

Thats a Pepsi in my hand, Zap usually has a cold one when taking a break.

I got over being short about 40yrs ago. Otherwise I couldnt stand next to Qman without having..............issues:rolleyes:

Dont be looking at the difference between me and my Hatch, look at the diff between my Hatch and the one next to me:-p

Thanks for the pic Jared

I got over being short about 40yrs ago. Otherwise I couldnt stand next to Qman without having..............issues:rolleyes:

Dont be looking at the difference between me and my Hatch, look at the diff between my Hatch and the one next to me:-p

Thanks for the pic Jared

Saw that too! The funny part is your hatch is still taller than me. And the one to the right is much taller than my wife.

totally.. my wagon was taller than I am (5'5") even before I lifted it.. now I can barely reach the tailgate when it's open :lol:

Thanks for the pic Jared