Ultimate Subaru Message Board

SCORE BAJA 250 pictures (pictures put in post)

Rooinater

well i went down for the score baja 250 race in ensenada this weekend. here's a sampling of the 1000+ pics i took at the race and in ensenada, mexico area.

http://1027469568.slide.com/p/0/4wheelparts?view=true

i'll upload the pics individually later. but i only had time to setup the slide, for my myspace before i went to work... but figured i'd share. never did see jesse jame's trophy truck cross where we were (10 miles past checkpoint 3). and we left about 2 hours before the last racer was supposed to be across the line. he must of been one of the broke down trophy trucks.

Sweet pics Jared, looks like you picked an awesome spot to spectate.

Shoulda brought your 3D glasses. lol

that first roll over, that you see the car coming up and then all you see is it on it's side... i was standing about where the car landed in the next pic... as i took the pic... it was an oh $h!t! and run!!!

look it up, i'd rather race in a modified class that has 20 to 30 inches of independent suspension travel. i.e. class 10 buggies or class 7 trucks. i don't really feel like murdering my back, cause the suspension sucks at 60 to 80 miles an hour over large terrain changes. if you can even get that fast. i have enough back problems, from disregard to my body skateboarding and all sorts of crap. if i get to race i'd rather spend the $40k to $80k to build a stout buggy or truck. that the suspension, my body and the parts can take the hits at 60 to 100 mph.