Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Roll call!

Oh geez, only doing the ones I currently own....

My 88' RX Coupe:

rx.jpg

The Lifted 86' Sedan:

pc.jpg

My new daily driver the 96' OBW:

obw.jpg

Pic of a few of my cars, only one I could find quickly with my wife's 94 Legacy:

wifes.jpg

Oh and what the heck my parts RX too:

partsrx.jpg

The more the better right! ;):lol:

• 4 years later...

That was quite a gap in the posts.

Heres a picture of my 81 Gl with 230,000miles on it. This is the first car I ever drove and its the car that started it all:)

About 5 years ago somebody hit it and bent the control arm. it got parked and sat thru the winter popped the freeze plugs, my buddy then tried to fire it up and it blew more smoke the 100 burning tires.

Then last summer I dragged it out to the friends place out in the middle of nowhere, where it will hopefully sit undisturbed until i have the money to play with it

Its right at the edge of a 20 foot cliff overlooking a pond:)

In the woods

Then the BRAT, after the clutch it ran great for a year untill a few weeks ago

crazy wireing problems. It technically runs, I just dont want it to catch fire:eek:

sno

I miss her dearly

Oh yea this too. I got it for free after I bought the back window out of it for 40 bucks for my other buddy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59058330@N03/5411346325/

• 8 months later...

Here's my first soob, an '84 hatch- bone stock except for destudded snow tires from my buddy's busted, moldy '88 GL.

Went out to buy it off an old junk guy in John Day. He said it drove and he had just rebuilt the carb; he wanted $500. It ran, but didn't drive; I paid him $350.

Towed it back to portland.....

Replaced CV's and front wheel bearings

Washed out gas tank, sea foame'd all gas lines

Replaced fuel pump and filters

Full valve adjustment

Rebuilt Hitatchi carb

subarutrial1.jpg

Haha probably about time to replace or at least service those CV's again!

Well here goes! First i have my '86 gl-10 turbo. It has around 120k on it now, and the air suspension system just started crapping out, but I am buying new air struts if i ever want to go back. I have done the Projector conversion, push button 4 wheel, made my own skid plate tinted tail lights, custom tint, full custom 2.5" exhaust, Rockford fosgate dual 12's and total of 8 speakers inside, Also got a second trunk with a sti wing, But she's got some rust :( that will be fixed this summer.

bdc69fad.jpgIMG_0263.jpg

Second is my 78 brat, that I'm building slowly

3rd is a 86 gl sedan carb'd, sedan, with d/r

4th is my parts wagon with the D/r thats probably going into the brat

ecd3c067.jpg

• 1 year later...

My Daily Driver.. 88 GL-10 turbo sedan

wrx ic

5 lug swap

wrx wheels

rx front air dam

custom dash gauge pod

No rear E-brake:dead:

custom front bumper

custom grill

custom intake

working a/c

2 days after purchase

PICT2279.jpg

a couple days ago..

2354087_23_full.jpg

Paid 700.. now i figure i got 1400 in it.. this winters project will take me to the world of ej's.. i just gotta..

This car has been rock solid.. vegas heat.. blasting a/c.. and me behind the wheel..

rllywgn

My 86 Gl with just under 70k miles. It's my daily driver and a work in progress. Custom rear bumper,replaced rear hub and wheel bearings,weeded out some of the emission bullcrap and rebuilt the carb.post-47976-0-38262000-1395764185_thumb.jpg

The wife's ride,2010 Impreza. Custom wheels,tint we windows and new audio systempost-47976-0-41975800-1395764416_thumb.jpg

My (wifes) '06 baja with almost 100k miles, and my '84 GL with i cant remember how many miles, weber, sawzalled fenders, and 205x75-14s (the old 195s in this pic though). The 84 is currently down...waiting for nice weather to do a 5spd swap.

post-25891-0-68682000-1395782930_thumb.jpg

post-25891-0-48045100-1395782951_thumb.jpg

Edited by spazomatic