Ultimate Subaru Message Board

stompin in hollister hills

storm trooper and I did a little camp and wheel at our local OHV park this weekend.

he was sporting his loyal and I had my toyota 4x4 out to play.

people were looking at him like he was crazy to take a car out there..... untill he climbed his way up a nasty little hill full of rocks and ruts. they all started cheering for him. people really like to see subes kick arse.

he could have gone a lot further if he had gears and a locked rear. but he did good on driver ability out there.

after he left i met up with some guys in other toys and cherokees and found some sick trails. a bit to tough for the average sube. trucks had tires 4 feet off the ground just to get over the obsticals.

I am more than willing to go out and help any crazy wheein subes thru if any one is down for it. I had not gone for a while and forgot how much fun it is to go out and twist and scrape a 4x4. guess I have been playing on smooth dirt too much.

Hollister Hills is definately the shizznit...getting air out of the water hole was fun, but climbing that hill was even funner!

Yo Renn man, i lived in los osos for awhile and went to cuesta coillege, where i met my wife-to-be! What do you do in SLO-town? she used to live in california and foothill at the tracks...

If you come up to Hollister Hills, I'll come down to Pismo! We should definatley do a "Cali-Run to the Hills" day followed by a "Pismo duning" trip shortly thereafter...

woohoo

ohhh snow and wheeling, maybe i'll start home early. keep me informed. the only plans i have for back home is one snow run, one reiter run and 2 snowboard trips. that's 4 days. so i might have enough extran to go wheel and snowboard. keep me informed! beggining of january, like around the 5th or so.

Early January would be a great time to get some wheeling/boarding in, as im out of school...Junkie, I'll contact you on a monday night this month soem time to see if you can squeze in a daytrip to the slopes.

Roo-you too, man. The more the merrier. When that rig of yours is complete, I gotta see how it does, as i'll be going big with my wagon as well.