Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show 9 is set!!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:horse:

Hi. My First post in this world, Have a good time this weekend, I wish I could come meet you all and see other soobs. I have an '81 GL Wagon that wants to come really bad but he [his name is Vermin dubbed by my son] is in Rehab.

Three weeks ago Code Enforcement knocked on my door and said I couldn't have my unlicensed car in front of my house on my property. Made me sick!

So it was time to come to grips with what to do. I am not much of a gearhead fixer (Cuz I am Lazy) so it was junk or fix. After a few phone calls I found a can do Subaru Mechanic and rolled the Vermin on a Uhaul carrier and took him to the man in white coats. Perhaps I didn't know what a gem I had sitting on the side of my driveway for the last 8 years. I hope I am not wasting my money to revive the "vermin" I do not think I am. He started and seemed to just want to run and run. The plan is to make him pretty but I don't know if I want to paint him! Stay Tuned

Just a couple more things:

The concession stand at the ORV park will be open at 8am on both Sat and Sun and will be serving breakfast.

Also, camping is $15 and you can pay for that at the registration booth when you enter the park.

And yes dogs are allowed in the park! But they must be on a leash.

Just a couple more things:

The concession stand at the ORV park will be open at 8am on both Sat and Sun and will be serving breakfast.

Also, camping is $15 and you can pay for that at the registration booth when you enter the park.

And yes dogs are allowed in the park! But they must be on a leash.

when do gates close tonight (29th)

when do gates close tonight (29th)

You should be able to get in anytime, as far as I know. We do ask that if you come after the registration booth has been closed that you check in first thing in the morning.

If you do show up late and have any issues getting in feel free to call my cell

425 343 9638

We are headed down to set up now. Everyone have safe travels there and see you at WCSS9!!