Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Carlisle Import Show **FOOD**/stayover thread

Thanks for calling,Andrew.Better late than never.:lol:

If you can stop by on the way back from Florida I'll NOT serve you the lobster and NOT have to call an ambulence.:) But I sure will buy you a meal of your choice for showing up regardless of what happens with the '79 wagon coming up or not.

Good luck,safe trip,hope to see you there.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had gotten some paper plates and platic stuff the other day too..Might grab some chips and dip ...if they give me my pay check today like I asked for...and I am making some salad stuff...Anyone else like the veggie munchie things besides me???

As of right now I'm without camping gear at all.I pulled out one sleeping bag,a canopy,and a screened tent thing I've never used yet.But my son seems to be having a tough time with alergies so we might just grab a room.Doesn't look to be drying out too soon,but there's hope.

Going for the lobster ravioli deal.Maybe some beverages.

You guys have an extra pot like a 2qt. pan or so?If I can get away with not fussing over trying to bring the "missing" Coleman,and all,that'd be very cool.

We will get there sometime early Saturday. We are bringing one small propane grill, some brats and rolls, some beer, and I made my habenero chili for anyone who likes a little hot and spicy kick.

See you tomorrow....

Randy and Lisa

We will get there sometime early Saturday. We are bringing one small propane grill, some brats and rolls, some beer, and I made my habenero chili for anyone who likes a little hot and spicy kick.

See you tomorrow....

Randy and Lisa

That chili RULES!!!!!!!!!! But it needs several gallons of beverage afterwards.:Flame: Youch! That was stingin'....but I loved it!:banana:

Nice to meet you guys!

That chili RULES!!!!!!!!!! But it needs several gallons of beverage afterwards.:Flame: Youch! That was stingin'....but I loved it!:banana:

Nice to meet you guys!

Definately some good Chili, and I was pleasently surprised when I didn't feel it's after effects today :eek::)